Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Clinic is going good...

This clinic is going really well. Nice people to work with and good patients so far.

It almost feels like it's real instead of school. I go to work, work hard and good and come home and sleep hard and good. No late night studies for now, no night screaming, no bad dreams. I could get real used to this. Only little problem is that all this work is for free. It will be real nice when a pay check starts rolling in.

One note on studying for the board exam. I do have a study guide and have been using it to put myself to sleep several times a week. There is a young Physical Therapist at my rotation who took her board exam last Friday. She says it did not seem that hard. I hope I can say that several months from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger