Thursday, March 22, 2007

For contributions...

It has been suggested by Gary's parents to make memorials instead of sending flowers. Their suggestion was Serria Club, Nature conservatory and so on, I do not know if these are favorites of theirs or how they decided.

I talked to Suzi last night and she mentioned that Wally and Sill had took over runing of the Americana Festival from Red River Radio and have formed some kind of group bringing in entertainment, sounded kind of like the house party scene that you may have heard about. Did not get a bunch of details, so this info is kind of sparse right now.

My suggestion was that WWOZ radio in New Orleans is having it's fund drive right now, contribute there in Gary's name.

For now though, I will hold off, someone might have a better idea.

Here is Gary's parent's address if you do contribute to anything so the organization can send a card letting them know of the memorial.
Nolan and Pat Strong
6920 Briar Cove Dr.
Dallas, TX 75254

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger