Thursday, April 12, 2007

One More Thing Down...

Had what we call a site visit from my instructor yesterday. That's where she heads out through East Texas stopping at various locations along the way where students have been sent and checking on them. It takes 30 minutes or even less, or at least they always have for me.

The purpose is not to see you with a patient or anything like that, but mainly to check that you are getting to see some patients, making sure that you and the on site clinical instructor can stand each other and that the instructor is not making you see all the clinic patients while he goes and does home health or something like that.

We have a skill check off book that is called for short the MACS. We need 59 points for a grade of 100. I have 58 with three weeks to go. My instructor said don't sweat the MACS and since my visit was the first student she had seen this rotation she hoped all were doing this well.

Getting close, getting close...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GO, CARL!!! We are all so happy for and proud of---YOU! We are itching for a float in the lake.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"d love to take you for a float in the lake.

Hopefully I am not corresponding with a guy named Ralph who posted this comment in the nude.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger