Thursday, August 07, 2008

More Shots From Down Under...

Who knows what teenagers think? Here is Mary on an Australian beach staring out to sea. I would guess she is looking south, an educated guess based on the places they visited. She thinks repressed thoughts as she morosely glares at the cool Pacific water:

"My parents never let me go to the South Pole."

We are so mean.

For more pictures, these made by old friend Annie on her visit to Australia this summer go to this link:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=6g984dt.6tvqqvg5&Uy=-3fenf0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=486883896443_795167667605&localeid=en_US

Annie was there to visit son Liam, wife Rebecca, grandson Sage and to be present for the birth of new grand baby Maya. She has posted some really great pictures.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger