Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Look So Good in Soft Red Light...

No, the bands name was not "Soft Red Light" but I will keep that in mind.

Just a few more pictures from last weekends gig at the First Street Arts Center.
This little group was called El Camino Real.
Good mix of bluegrass, old time swing and jug band with a few Irish tunes thrown in. Really great song selection. Note the banjo ukulele on the stand behind the fiddler.

I heard they were looking for a bass player. Be real tempting, but I bet they would prefer a stand up bass, not laying down like I play.

Check this site for more pictures from the weekend:
http://www.pbase.com/wallace_6/first_street_arts_anniversity

I also added a link to Travis Kitchen's Stone Wall Studio, located in Groveton Texas and also headquarters for his band the Stone Wall Rockers. Visit the site and click on "Clients Comments" for the first place I was ever mentioned on the Internet.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger