Sunday, November 23, 2008

Odds and Ends Again...

Well the Panthers season came to an end last night against Cy Ridge. Lucky I had to work and could not go, hate to see them Panthers beat.

Couple of changes of note to the side bar on the links. Check out the St. Patrick's Catholic Church Christan Initiation and Renewal Blog. It's my other blog, me Cathy and Mary are team memebers of this ministery at church. Maybe see some updates about once a week, schedules, news and such. I don't see it as such use to the folks that come to the sessions, they get this info each week but I would like the rest of the Parish to use it to know what's going on in around the church.

Also there is a changed address, Reesie's Place is formerly Raggedy Resa's. She has up a bunch of new pictures of the Boliver ferries up and running and some beach erosion along highway 87. Looks like we won't have to cast so far out in the Boliver Pocket to catch those big reds when they run.

And then just for fun, I won't clutter up my side bar with this link just yet, but here is a band in College Station that Morgan plays drums with:
http://strange-breed.com/
When the last picture loads on the photo page, you can see Mo in the background. Some of the info is a little dated, got to be current for a listing here, but drift over there, give them some page loads, something to get excited about.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thereasa said...

I don't think you typed in the correct url address for Reesie's Place ... I clicked it, but it didn't work.

Sorry about the Panther game ...
I talked to Ray Saturday, and he let me know Longview won ... so more football games for them.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger