Saturday, November 08, 2008

Keep an Eye on the Drums...

These drummers look up to something. They are lined up, band and drill team, creating an aisle for the team to re-enter the field after half time. You know the big production, the team runs out the big purple helmet and through the banner.

This time as the team ran past the drum line took after them and followed them on through. I think Mary had something to do with that. I only got this snap shot just before they ran and could only stand laughing, not able to get a good picture.

Check this youtube link for the band marching to "On You Panthers" and then making their exit mob band style.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=theolderyouwillget&view=videos

The Panthers clinched a share of the district title last night. The first play off game is next Saturday, here in Lufkin.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger