Sunday, May 24, 2009

This Might Be the Last Picture...

...of Mary and Kaylee together. You have seen lots of the standing side by side on the Panther Drum Line the past few years, for the occasion of the spring concert they dressed alike.











Even the shoes.










I think I found a new hobby. I was sitting with Miguel at the concert. He happens to work for the local outlet of a major national clothing retailer. Not, Walmart, but the good stuff, old school. He pointed this guy out to me, said "i sold him and his mom that shirt this morning." I had the great idea to count coup so to speak and the pictures will start appearing here as other opportunities arise.

Actually I missed a very good chance last fall at an event when Miguel pointed out a guy in an ugly tie and said, "i sold that shirt and tie." Now it's not Miguel's fault if you insist on ugly ties, he has them. What I want to know is how he found a shirt with a size 19 neck, 32 sleeves and extra long tail that fit the man so well. If I could have snapped that shot I could have passed the guy off on these pages as a space alien.

Anyway, the hunt is on. It's not easy in the fact that some events will be attended by people that already have ties. It's going to be finding the events attended by people that don't have ties, but need them quick.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger