Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rare Coming of Age Ritual Captured on Film...

Remember that Mary recently turned 18? hen the family got together at the lake we had the official ceremony. Here the central chief Mother paints the sacred secret power mud on the young one as old gray Dad chants sacred mumbo.

Good sacred words to say, imagine an Indian tom-tom beat are "no more bail money no more bail money no more bail money." They usually get the message after three or four chants.

They kick me out of house?













Wait, what's that rustling in the bushes?

Go my wild child, run free, I have passed all knowledge and wisdom. Use it well and be kind.






Facebook users might have to click "see original post" for pictures.



Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger