Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sam Rayburn Lakehouse...

Spent the past weekend with family, a little belated anniversary get together celebration fro me and Cathy at a bed and breakfast call Sam Rayburn lake house. Here's the house we rented with Mary and Miguel outside. There is another building like this, the main house and a gym on the property. It's lake front way back in a cove we used to call Stanley Creek.

Here's Cathy, Katie, Rose, Juan and Morgan gearing up for a lake assault. Not pictured is Morgan's GF Ali but we will get her up on here before the week is out. Plenty of photos made of this crew. Not great on the fishing, too hot, but everyone got to tube or kneeboard.




With temps hovering around 100 degrees each day this summer, it's lucky this was not more common.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous But Big said...

I forgot to ask, does that sunburn make my but look big?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger