Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

Here's a couple of dads, me and Quince at Mary's graduation a few weeks ago. We continue our 30 year bromance at every opportunity we get. May be we will make one of those movies, no not one of those movies but one of those new bromance movies.

There are some upcoming movies to be made this week. Our little state school band, we play a dance once a month for the residents there, gets an award, Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) Vision Award in the Wellness category. I have been doing this for about 9 years, thanks to Dan and Runt, who have been doing it for 20 odd for having me along.

I am currently ranked 9th in the world, American Taekwondo Association, (my age bracket) for forms. I get to compete for world champ in Little Rock on Friday.

Saturday is The Lufkin High School Alumni Band Concert. I'll play tuba. Proceeds benefit the scholarship fund.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger