Thursday, August 20, 2009

Requests for Pictures and a New Hobby...

Got a Facebook request for a close up of Margaret and Grayson, this might be the best I got from their visit. There is also a picture of Kevin and Grayson, but no one asked for that.

Cathy thought the sack top and skirt combo she is wearing made her butt look big. All that changed when she took off the long brown skirt and just wore the sack top as a dress. Made her look skinny.










Geneva requested this picture, made of Wallace and Cooney cousins in the porch swing at the land. Seems she has one made when all these kids were little sitting in same swing and wanted a remake now that they are grown.












And for my new hobby, making pictures of guys passed out at parties. That might seem weird, but not really, after all this is the Older you will get...This guy slept right through a cunga line, a didgeridoo sonata, a shaving and a blueing.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Dad Maybe you should explain what a blueing is as some of your readers may not know...*wink

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger