Monday, August 03, 2009

Music and Dancing...

Don't get a lot of pictures of our little church choir, Stained Glass as we are sometimes known. Not just a whole bunch of folks running up to the edge of the choir area making them googly eyes at you and taking cell phone pictures, holding up iphone lighter apps and stuff. Here's Angela, Monica and Cathy.
Mission control, where the bass player stands. You know how it is, wave your guitar this way, the congregation goes that way. Lean back the other way and they all go to the left. All musicians know how these things work. Takes some one who has been there done that to keep a hand on the tiller so to speak.
From the Quencerana, traditional dances.













Speaking of music check this photo album of Altura Musical pictures from this evening and a couple of other recent gigs:
http://www.pbase.com/wallace_6/altura_musical_

Click the link to give them some love.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger