Sunday, November 08, 2009

More Signs...

This contemplation on signs is proving fruitful. Funny how you get to thinking about something and then it's just everywhere, pervading society, spreading like giant salvinia until all is choked and this is all there is signs and more signs.

Here's a picture of a pilgrimage. On the left My Mom, then Dixie and Betty Sue, her nieces, my first cousins. All sharing the maiden name of Wiley, they made a little afternoon trip to the Wiley Hotel in Garrison to get their pictures made in front of the sign. Pretty cool, they had a great time, and a good lunch. I wasn't invited but they did sent the pictures. One of those deals, I am sure it's happened to you.

Speaking of signs, what about this? What's my Mom doing coming out of a room with the signage "Gentlemen?" What kind of hotel is this? Do we need signs in another language? Do signs have any effect at all? Should they be posted where we can see them?
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger