Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do I Know These Guys...

Almost forgot about this photo, snapped back in September in Navasota Texas at the Bubba Can Cook BBQ Cook off. Don't ask how I came to be at this event. It was an experiment and sometimes experiments don't work out.

So what if the bass player is skinner. So what if the drummer is younger. This little band first up on the bill that day was playing their hearts out at 11 am in the morning and I would guess that they played 80% the same songs as our little band does.

The next day we played at the church festival, you have seen the pictures here. It was also earlier in the morning than any self respecting musician admits he has gigs. I mentioned this band to our front man, how they did the same songs. He said, "those are good songs."
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger