Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think I Invented Something...

I have brought about ten prototypes into production and all have exceeded performance expectations. My new invention is a sandwich, closely related to the Ruben family.

Preheat oven to 350. Get out cookie sheet. Bread, any kind, and I have tried several and they all worked. On one side of the bread (it seems to be advantageous to make these in pairs) put your choice spicy mustard or mix horseradish with thousand island dressing for a not so secret sauce. One slice onion. sprinkle with that angle hair fresh bag cabbage, (a Ruben would use sauerkraut) the kind for quick made coleslaw. On the cabbage place your choice of cheese. I had graded mozzarella thanks to Mary and Miguel. On other bread your choice of meat. I have not tried a rib eye, but here you see a comb of honey ham, turkey breast and pepperoni. Sprinkle with course ground black pepper. Place on center oven rack, cook till you catch a whiff of toasted bread.

Enjoy. These two are swimming in my belly
. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Yum!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger