Saturday, January 02, 2010

Outdoor Action...

Got this picture of a hawk on the wing at the land during family Christmas activities. A bit blurred, he was moving on. I had been watching him for awhile work the tree line in front of the house and finely captured this picture from the passenger seat of the John Deer Gator, an ATV, as we drove the high line to the pond. So you see I was moving, cruising also.

Juan dusts off the seat to the deer stand. He hung some camo material around the frame and returned this week to sit on it for the morning. Report has he saw 15 does, no bucks.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger