Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cat Stretching...


Cathy and Mary paid a visit this week to Rose and Juan and here you see Mary participating in the oldest sport known to man, cat stretching. All my children have been taught to cat stretch from very young ages.

No one knows exactly when cat stretching began, long ago no doubt early man noticed that stretching was good for cats. They also noticed that cats liked it. It felt good and the competition was fierce to see who could stretch their cat the most.

There was even a movie made called "The Man Who Loved Cat Stretching." I think Clint Eastwood was in it. I think I even read that no cats were harmed making the movie.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger