Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mudbelly's Listening Pleasure This Week...

New cd from a New Orleans based group shakes up a bunch of different crescent city elements into a right nice mix. It's good. "Yeah he'll be ok, give him these pills, put this in his pocket, take him away."



New Ray Wylie Hubbard is out. Ray Wylie seems to just be hitting his stride with his last few releases. Good greasy gut bucket stuff makes choices, kind of a something vs. nothing theme, "A. Enlightenment, B. Endarkment (hint, there is no C.)"
New Hendrix out this past week. Pretty much the same as old Hendrix, good stuff. Reportedly they have enough stuff in the can for two new releases a year for the decade. Jimi, we miss you but I'll probably be gone before they finish with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger