Sunday, February 14, 2010

Few More Snow Pictures...

Me and my buddy Miguel were bromancing the other day, listening to an old crazy record, "A Wizard, a True Star" trying to take away something useful from those early brave explorers and to quote the record, "There's always more." In this case more snow pictures.

Here's the BVM in the grotto that sits secure in a bed of Chinese juniper by our deck. When Rose and Katie were little there is a picture they always looked at, bound to be made late winter 1960, Cathy is in a baby carriage in the old front yard of Raton St. pushed by her mom. The girls would aways say, "Dad when are we going to move somewhere where it snows a lot, like Houston." Actually I could not establish the exact date of that snow fall, I think the picture is in an album at Pop's house but I did find it has only snow in Houston 30 times since 1895.

Our House this week.











Afternoon of the great 2010 snowfall, mostly gone and the elk in the pasture next door say, "Does that man have range cubes?" Note that they are in the process of shedding antlers, some have, some don't.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger