Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick After Work Fishing Trip...

Cathy and Mary took off for Evansville this week and me and the boys from work thought we might mount an after work Therapy Services trip today complete with snorkeling and four leaf clover hunting but ended up later at work than was fun so we canceled taking the boat out. I nevertheless took off down behind the Rayburn Dam to try a little bank fishing action, thinking might hook up with a striper in the swift waters there. Caught one nice sized Kentucky Spotted Bass. Did see a 3-4lb Striper floating dead in the water so there was evidence some are there.

Looking down on the tail race from above.


A water level shot. These are cell phone photos, they took the good camera on the trip. I guess this is the first time I have been down here since sometime around 9/11 when access to close parking was closed as a security precaution. Parking is open again and I saw no characters of suspicion.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger