Saturday, May 15, 2010

Miguel Graduates...

Miguel graduated from Angelina College last night with an Associate in Applied Science, drafting. Since I also am an AAS that makes us both scientists. Here's the cake Mary made in the blue and orange AC colors. Debo is his pet name, goes with Deba.








Right before graduation is a good time to survey the world, it's fixing to be yours and it's ok to wonder if any one came to your graduation.














Got it!













Mary and Miguel. Graduation was followed by a party at Don Miguel's and Alejandra's house with plenty good eats.

From here Miguel is currently employed in the drafting Department at Lufkin Industries. Looks like more school to go, architectural? Engineering? Stay tuned...



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger