Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Few more Temple Photos...

This is a stone or petrified wood cross leaning up against the back of Morgan's house in Temple. Not sure what it is or may have been, the ends look to be cut smoothly. I know what I would do if I was a single man just moved in a house by myself. There was a nice empty corner in the living room. I'd lean it there.










How about a down stairs tour? This is the storm cellar. This chamber is located below the under the house ground level, the place where you find old children's toys but no children, lonely discarded Tupperware and old 8 track tape players aching for a comeback. Looks dry and clean now, the sump pump is a dead give away you don't want to sack your hoarded paper money in shoe boxes here.


This date, scratched in concrete over the door, 10-14-31 means the house is 18 days older than Pop.




















Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pop said...

AT least this doesn't cost me $39,000. We are enjoying the large screen TV. Thanks

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Pop said...

Hey, I came out complete and whole. The house was just beginning

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger