Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Old Traditional Sport Around Here...

Coraline is in for a visit and here you see her being schooled in the ancient sport of cat tail pulling. The unsuspecting sport in the forefront of the picture is Slim Shady.

This sport was developed by Rose and Katie when they were children with the object of the game being a cat with white socks on her feet named Chicago. Poor old Chicago who was actually a much younger cat at the inception of the game than old Slim here, was yanked out from under the car by the tail in the multiple times the game was played in the slow rural East Texas hot afternoons that she really became kind of stand offish when it came to socialization. I guess kind of a Republican cat, this did not like cause her to leave, I think she live to a ripe old age of 15 years kept healthy and shiny on a diet of catfish trimmings and drug through the sand baths.

Ok, do I need to explain the rules one more time? Cat is under the car. Player crouches on hands and knees. Cat is grasp by tail and pulled from under car. Repeat as necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger