Friday, July 29, 2011

Two Things Going on Here...

First thing is Juan's brand new patrol car. The last of the Crown Vics. Next time he gets a new car it won't be a Ford, they don't make these anymore. This one had < 1 mile on it when he drove it home. Great horse power and jet off take, when sitting in the front seat it has the technology to run a check on your name and when the officer walks up to your window he can make remarks like, "Mr. Wallace, at your age did you know it will be much more uncomfortable to sit with your hands cuffed behind your back than it was on the night of November 26, 1976?"

The other thing going on is my Mom with a machine gun. She is 87 years old and takes no prisoners. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger