Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Morning Surf Fishing Report...

Not quite as agressive of a morning, but the specks were a little bigger. We finished with a mixed bag of trout and whiting. No throw back trout, no sharks, one jack, two of the biggest ladyfish, a member of the tarpon family, of the trip. Fishing party was Pop, me Morgan, Mary and Miguel.











Here is last nights supper. There were no left overs.















Ashely, Miguel's sister and Coraline say "more fish."

















The Gulf is flowing with geen tides. I think it's the best water I have ever seen this trip.
Here is a photo of my feet, encased in my wade fishing booties, don't want to step on crabs, sting rays and so on, knee deep in the water. Water on the second sand bar were we stand to fish is a wonderful clear green.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger