Sunday, April 01, 2012

Back Porch Band at the VFW...




The Back Porch Band played the Lufkin VFW last night. Great success. You know how we came up with the band name? Well basically as many people that can fit on a back porch get to be in the band. 

Nice photo work by Mary's friend Brittney captures the bass payers hat. We all voted in a band meeting that everyone would have hats like this next gig. It will be our shtick. You know every band needs a big hollering bass player. Preferably shirt less. I did not take take my shirt off during this gig though because due to my highly developed critical thinking skills I discerned that if I started coming out of clothes there would not be a mad rush of other people doing the same so not like I could really be a leader of the pack so to speak.  

Next Back Porch gig Lufkin SPJST Hall Friday night 7:30.   Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger