Friday, September 07, 2012

Drove a Friend's Car the Other Day...

He had a button like this on the dashboard. I made a picture of it so you would not think I was making this stuff up. Not that anyone who visits here had thinks that I make stuff up or anything. 
This button appeared to be factory equipment. Did not seem to be like an option or any kind of after market add on. Cars kind of all look the same to me these days so I could not tell if it was an old car or a new car. 
Modern cars have phones, media players, DVD and more so why not? All that stuff is good evidence that everyone likes an interesting trip. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger