Monday, October 01, 2012

Saltwater Trip...




Took a quick trip to Rose and Juan's today. Rose and Cathy went to the doctor. Me and Juan went fishing. Both trips turned out ok except no one took pictures at the doctor.

 We fished near the mouth of the Brazos River. Here's Juan with a nice black drum.











Few minutes after his catch I hooked up with a nice black drum myself. Juan took this action shot from the beach. 








I think that drum is making my butt look big.
















I also caught a nice red drum. We filled out the catch with another half dozen whiting and croakers.   Posted by Picasa















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger