Thursday, September 20, 2012

Church Festival Music...

 One person asked why my band did not play at this recent Church Festival. Guess that is not enough to consider there were any real tears shed over a non appearence by Los StratKats or The Back Porch Band. Anyway I was busy in the raffle booth. Nice to do some different work and a whole lot easier than all the set up and planning that goes into entertainment.

These guys did play and while I don't know their name I saw them at last spring's Cinco de Mayo. Their march in through the parking lot reminded me of a Balkan Beat Box concert except no one was wearing pig and dog masks. The tunes, Hispanic instead of Eastern European had about the same groove.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger