Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving...

 Sunlit fall colors mark a fine Thanksgiving weekend for our gang. We had some great fun at our house on Friday as we were joined by the Zamoras  Suzi and Charlie, a pleasant surprise drop in by cousin Dave and most of the usual suspects for the celebration. Saturday night was another gathering at the Zamora house for more food and fun. 


Of course there was music. Coraline watches close as Mary the no pants guitarist serenades the group with the blessings of her mom who is wishing she did not have on pants either. 








   Morgan brought grand dog Curly. Him and Miguel look on as Coraline does the training necessary to get Curly ready for duck season duty. 


















Ali, Cathy and Mary set a brisk tempo of food prep. That's the only way to explain why a metronome is sitting on the kitchen table. Maybe it has some to do with appropriate number of beats to rub or roll all foods in bacon. 



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger