Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shop Local...




Well I headed over to Louisiana for a little birthday fun this weekend but before I took my discretionary cash out of State I stopped at a car wash in Garrison Tx. The old truck was dirty and being this small business was owned by my good buddy GWB I thought it would be a good idea to shop local for this fine service. 

You see the sign? That's how you find it. It did not mention that the donuts were a separate purchase. 





The "Dawg Gone" car wash. The school team is the Dawgs. 





There's those donuts. They can be had in the adjoining business. 







No friends, GWB will not wash your car. Like me you have to do it yourself. So be sure to be a good hippie. Shop local!








 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous GWB said...

Thanks for the shout out. The teeming millions must have seen it as lines were forming the last time I was there. I'm considering rationing. Happy B'day.-GWB

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger