Tuesday, January 22, 2013

To Go With a Hammer...



You may have seen my hammers the other day. To go with them I have chisels. And punches. And wedges. All kinds of them. I continue with the process of making straight  the path of old tool chests. I guess I am a severe pack rat. For some reason I found many saved bent nails. Maybe I thought they could one day be used as money.

From the looks of some of these they met with other items that resisted their advances. They are bent, broken and have had their edges rolled. The beat owner of these probably said bad words. A lot of them, but only because I can guess that other more gentle methods were first tried and failed, therefore leading to the chisel. The use of a lot of bad words at least needs to be with appropriate reason. This makes them more able to resonate and reflect the moment in time when all cool was lost and all you knew failed. 

So as you examine the methods available out here don't put your money on me working on something of yours. I attempted to hook up a friend's TV yesterday but failed miserably. I don't do TV well and the device I have in my house barely qualifies to use the acronym. I usually fall asleep in it's glare.At least I don't do TV work with a chisel.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger