Monday, March 04, 2013

Warrens' Baptism...




The family gathered at St. Micheal's in Lake Jackson for Warren's baptism this past weekend. Morgan and Ali served as godparents.

Warren took to Holy Water quite well. You do know that some times in the case of bad kids there is much screaming and yelling during the sacred rite. This is because the kid is bad and the Holy Water burns them. Warren is good. 

Of course Coraline had to be right up front to see what brother is doing. 


The Deacon doing the baptism blesses all involved. Juan is in uniform because he was on duty this day and just took off long enough to come to the church. The Deacon said he was used to usually being tasered after he touched an officer of the law.  








Group picture. Left to right is the Deacon, my Mom, behind her are Ali's parents Nick and Kim, Rose, Juan and Coraline, Ali with Warren, Morgan, Cathy and me, behind us are Mary and Miguel who are Coraline's godparents and Annie a family friend who is Rose's god mother. 

It was a pretty good weekend. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger