Saturday, May 18, 2013

Holy Mackerel...

If I ever needed a sign from above I got it tonight on a nice piece of fish I grilled for supper. Yes that's the sign of the cross making it's appearance on a fish fillet right next to the stuffed mushrooms. You are welcome to come over and see it before I put it up on ebay, eat it or feed it to the cat. 

My faith does not need signs like these but it's nice and may portend that things are moving along right nicely in the correct direction since another great happening today was the meeting in New Orleans of Dr. John, the Dali Lama and Allen Toussaint. They did not jam or anything but I would imagine they talked about nice stuff which is what we all should do.     Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger