Friday, June 28, 2013

Katherine and Peter's New House...





This spring the PK bought a new house in Chicago. Not a new built house, but a new house to them. In fact it's an old house that was built in 1904. It's been kept very well and fixed up right modern. Here they are pictured in the front yard. 








The back of the house. You can see the old brick a little better here. All back yards here are fenced but there is a nice upstairs balcony for viewing your neighbor's business.




The living room.  You can see there is plenty of space for a gathering.











The kitchen. The food cooked in here tastes good.












Nice little backyard with a garage That's the fire pit in the center. There is also a basement. 

I don't think they will mind because it is a nice place with three bed rooms so I'll just go ahead and invite all blog readers to come and stay with them anytime they are in Chicago.     Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful home!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger