Friday, July 05, 2013

Boris the Rabbit...

Well it's pretty quiet around here. Al the kids and the associated presence of pets that usually go with them are gone. The property is returning to the wild. Baby birds fall from the nest and hop around thinking I am their mamma and Boris the rabbit patrols through the yard each evening to much the green green grass of home. 

Here in this photo you see Boris stop for a moment to listen to the new Dwight Yoakam CD, "Three Pears" as it blasted from the outdoor speakers. No kids, dogs, or cats but we still rock. I think Boris liked Dwight's music. You probably would also. 

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

After seeing/reading this, all I could think of was Boris The Spider. So, this song is in my head now, and of course, had to look up a video of the song and found this one. A talented young man, with obvious inspiration from an older generation, I'm sure. Another John Entwistle on the way?

Rock on, Carl.

http://youtu.be/-4dXXaSKb1M

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger