Saturday, December 28, 2013

From the Money, Compliments and Publicity Department...



You have all met my celebrity primitive guitar endorser Bill Cooney. Go ahead google image Bill Cooney banjo and see what you get. You will see how lucky I am to be able to have his endorsement and blessings.

You see, he's a busy guy. Here in this photo he endorses a coffee cup with the handle made out of a little guy with his butt sticking out. Just as my guitars started selling when I got his endorsement I bet everyone will want one of these and probably want to stick their butt out . 





Thanks to brother in law Kevin we once again had the Christmas oysters. Here you see Bill endorsing some of them. Like the Robert Earl Keen Christmas song said "because we all want some!" 













In fact everyone should get in the act of endorsing something. In this photo Cathy endorses beards.   Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger