Monday, December 16, 2013

I Am Always Making Stuff...

In fact sometimes I make stuff I have made before and I do that just because I like it. Here's some of my Christmas decorations. 

The statues of Mary, Joe and Jesus stay up all year long. Each Christmas I take out an old piece of copper tubing, run a string of Christmas lights around it and call it good. 

Now you might say "well Mudbelly, you just going over the same old ground I seen that photo before." That's a great thing about modern times. With a fast enough internet connection you don't have to look at a picture you have seen before for very long. Hurry up, get on to the next thing. 

Well I will let you in on a secret. That same old ground has been pretty fertile. Something new always springs up if I keep looking, keep planting, keep tilling. Then I start writing on this old blog or playing on my old tuba and I get my little news out best I can. That's how it happened for Mary and Joe so long ago. And they had big news. It's news that stayed big for all these long years. That's why I light it up each year.    Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger