Sunday, February 02, 2014

When I Said Be Ready to Fish...

I did not know you were going to be this ready. Morgan was in for the weekend. As he prepares to rent the Hearne house full time the agent thought the boat might be a liability issue for careless tenants so he brought it to Lufkin. I can assure you I am never reckless in a boat and will only use it properly. 
Morgan and Cathy rack up a double. Action was not too fast, lot of small throw backs but we did manage 13 keepers which lead to a fish fry with Ali and her parents Kim and Nick in attendance. Kim and Nick live in Texas City but have bought a home near us. There will probably be more days like this. 
While you see Cathy covered up here it was a pretty mild day on the lake as the spot we fished, deep off the old river channel was sheltered from the wind. 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger