Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quick Report on the Sickies in the Family...

Looks like my mom is going to do fine. She was in the hospital last November and it was the same drill this time. They ran all the tests they could to see if they could find some really bad wrong and once again could find nothing. She will be there a few more days taking antibiotics and stuff but so far so good. She has been bossing us around and pretty soon will be back in business making us buy gifts and prizes like the one she shows off in the photo. 
Miguel's dad, Miguel Sr. is also doing well. Moving around in bed, trying to talk, is able to sit in a chair for short periods, really wants Denver to win the Super Bowl. He may be a candidate for some rehab at TIRR Memorial Herman in Houston which is one of the top rehab hospitals in the country. Let's all hope for that because I think there is some great potential for his recovery and this is what it will take. Here is a photo of Miguel, Mary and Alejandra at Mary's nursing class pinning back in May. 
So hopefully things will keep going great. I'll be able to get back to writing about music, crime, sex, tubas and grandchildren and not necessarily in that order.  




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A great progress report. Sending my thoughts and prayers their way.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger