Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation is Over...

The beach! That's been the cry for the last week as we hit the water with fishing rods, floats and sand toys to have a great time with family and friends. This is what the end of vacation looks like on a Sunday evening from the back seat of beach buggy we rented.

 Usually I am recharged by vacation and I have on my mind new things and new purposes and a fresh enthusiasm for work and home that the time off gave me and I am ready to get back to the world. I feel different this time. I feel recharged but maybe it's is a change with my age as I look forward to spending more time like this with friends and family.

I'll try to list who was with me and Cathy at the beach with us this week. Our kids, Morgan and wife Ali, Mary and husband Miguel, Rose and husband Juan and the grand kids, who stayed most of the week, Coraline and Warren, Cathy's brothers and sister Matt, John wife Mari, brother Jim and daughters Samantha and Chandler, sister Margaret and daughters Grayson and Addison,  Cathy's parents Bill and Geneva, Don Miguel and wife Alejandra and daughters Crystal, Selena and Ashley, friends Suzi and Charlie who stayed all week, friends Lupe and Norma Aunt Shelia and Uncle Art and last but not least who stayed most of the week Cathy's Cousin Michael and kids Everret abd Stella. I think that's everyone. See all ya'll next year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger