Sunday, September 07, 2014

I Still Get Cards, Comments, Letters, Emails...

This blog has been ongoing for quite awhile. Sometimes I wonder if I have said all I have to say and sometimes it seems as if I don't have time to say all I want. Either was my writings are out there floating around on the internet and I occasionally get feedback from people. Here is the latest comment on a post from 2006:

Firstly, be sure every single day are consumers very relevant
to talk about the electricity and/or gas supply. Unknown to
many people, instead steering the consumers business for a refund, or bundled Internet, builders' associations, there are some
new siding or more to correct. Shi was able to recover payment under
any restriction to the castle such as inflation at 3.


Here is my web page; web site ()


There was no link posted to the web sight. As with most any job not everyone pays good attention to detail. Spammers forget to put a link in just like us normal people. If you know what the content of this post refers to please help me out. Is this selling electric, gas, internet/cable siding? Makes me miss the weird old America of door to door salesmen. You might not know what they were talking about either but as Muddy Waters said at least they had a line to shoot. All I know is that I am open to alternate things. In fact so are my friends. Check out the wind powered truck the mandolin player Kevin drove to a recent Back Porch Band Gig. 
I bet he will sell it to you. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger