Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Traveling with the Grandkids...

We flew to Evansville,Indiana with Coraline and Warren to visit Cathy's sister Margaret, husband Kevin and their kids Grayson and Addison. Thanks a bunch to our host. We had a great time relaxing, not doing anything that was too hard and just watching the kids play. 

Despite the glare from the sunroom/green house space behind the kitchen I think you can get the idea that this was a group that could put the hurt on some carrot sticks and mac and cheese. 

Shave ice killers at the farmers market. Warren looks like somebody put whiskey in his shave ice 


\
Mr. Don't know it's over my head meet your swim wings. 

Cannonball. 

Double diving. 

I think that's a swan dive. 

Somebody thought they saw a catfish in the pool. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger