Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Causing Trouble...

Seems like all over the world young restless men are causing trouble. Here's a group I saw driving through the French Quarter on there way to the Frenchman Street corner where up and coming brass bands play for tips. 

I think that it would be pretty easy to find a similar photo of young men in another country or maybe as the past becomes the future and the speculative fiction of 1950s sci fi  novels passes into the reality of the present in this country riding in a similar vehicle carrying automatic weapons. I won't do that. I only use photos I make of things I have seen. What I see here is a good thing. 

Tubas and trombones tell the truth. Don't ever forget that. Don't trust anyone without a musical instrument in their house. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger