Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Shameless Self Promotion...

This weekend, April 8th I will have a booth selling cigar box guitars at Heritage Antiques for their Spring Vintage Flea Market. Time will be about 9am to 2pm. There will also be something new going on along 1st Street called Main Street Lufkin Market Days. The Market Days will be an ongoing thing the second weekend of each month. 

Got everything lined up and priced. Guitars that have been in inventory for a while will be priced to go. No reasonable offers refused.  


Three good playing gigable guitars right here. 


Cathy called this a girl guitar. 


As you can see there is something at every price point. One and two string can curiosities, all playable instruments are priced to move.  


Got a batch of percussion and electric drum boxes that I will let go for $5 each. Every guitar purchase gets a free copper slide.  


Also appearing with me on tenor banjo will be my celebrity endorser Banjo Bill Cooney. He will play banjo, kiss girls and hug babies all for free. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger