Thursday, December 03, 2020

Keep an Eye Out for U.S. Tico...

 I mentioned a few blogs back I was beginning to write for an old college friend's Shopify web site called U.S. Tico. Things are moving right along and I don't know exactly when the web site goes live but it's exciting to have a place where my blogging will reach a wider audience. 



I can divide my life in parts. There's that part where I spent a lot of time playing electric guitar and howling at the moon, there is a part I spent raising kids and having a family, there is that part I spent playing a tuba, there is the fishing part, there is the part where I was a musician at church, there is the part where I traveled around, there is the part where I was a better electric guitar player but still howled at the moon and of course there have been a couple of different careers during all this. Some of those parts overlapped. The characters in these parts are mostly the same. There may be parts I have not unpacked or found a label for or even begun yet. I'm thankful that people have expressed interest in these things, or maybe it was the things I thought about all these parts that made them say, "hey, I want to read about this." 

It's pretty wild that this blog, begun in August 2005 has had 161,458 visits. I have written 2682 individual posts. I don't know how many words this has taken but it's a bunch. When I meet a blog reader on the street they usually comment on the photos. That's good too and if Cathy is with me they say, "The girl from the blog!" 

So keep an eye out. I'll let you know about U.S. Tico. There will be shopping, music, adventure and other blogs. May be you will have a part. If you do, I'll be sure to write about it. 

   


  

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger