Saturday, January 14, 2023

Old #9...

Mary and Miguel told us a while back they were expecting another baby. They waited till yesterday when we finally got our whole clan together to reveal the sex and it's going to be a boy. If anyone needs advice on raising boys looks like this couple is going to be the go to because this will be their third. 

The due date is May 25th which is coincidentally their wedding anniversary. Mary always keeps quiet when another baby is coming so it does not seem like these are long pregnancies at least to me. It's a little different from when my generation was getting pregnant. Now they have tests where you can know if you are or not about 15 minutes after the latest opportunity and when you find out that quick 9 months seems like a long time.

Anyway however you do it we pray for them and all mothers and fathers to have the best of luck with children. 

They need it because as this is our 9th grandchild it's going to be hard not to say, "old #9, coming down the line" all the time which may impart certain personality traits. I don't know what those might be but I do know that in some cultures 9 is considered the perfect number. 


Mary and the new blog character. 


I think I captured most of the blog characters in this photo if they weren't chasing down other blog characters that need more supervision.

Coming soon the official family photos. For good work contact Newfoundland Photography.   





       

 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger