Monday, July 17, 2023

Service Calls and Family Visits...

Yesterday afternoon I noticed some kind of malfunction alarm was sounding on the aerator sewer system that takes care of all the drainage, flushes and solid waste. I'm sitting waiting on 8am right now so I can give my installer Truss & Son Plumbing a call to request service. There were a lot of people at my house this weekend so there was a lot of toilet flushing, showers and so on. Some of these photos contain pictures and evidence of the culprits responsible and were either made at my house or at Mary and Miguel's home where they recently used Truss as their installer of a new septic system. I don't worry though. I'll get to the bottom of this one way or another.     


I'm sure some took this advantage to use the restroom so as not to overload the system. 


Meatball! Could be problems later. 


I had the fruit myself. 


Acting all innocent. 


Hot dog eaters. 

Lots of old hard candy probably swallowed whole. 


Many likely suspects. 


Time to make that call. 

 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger