Thursday, August 25, 2005

Morgan is off to college...

Helped Morgan move his stuff to Stephen F. Austin State U. today. One more kid out of the house. It is now down to two adults on one child for the next four years till Mary graduates. I got a feeling that she is going to attend a college that is very far away.

That makes three out of six Wallaces at college this semester. Mo at SFA, me at Kilgore College in the PTA program and Rose in the Pharm Tech course at Brazosport Community college.

Ever heard the phrase "educated beyond their intelligence?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger